Southern Style Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When it comes to this Southern style chicken fried steak with gravy, you can’t get better Southern cooking than this. With cubed steaks fried to golden perfection and topped with the delicious creamy gravy, it’s comfort food heaven from the first to last bite. Ingredients 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour 2 1/2 cups milk 4 eggs 2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoon pepper 1 teaspoon paprika 1 1/2 lbs. cube steaks 4 tablespoons oil butter Nutrition Information:YIELD: 6 servings SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 220TOTAL FAT: 13gCHOLESTEROL: 25mgSODIUM: 700mgCARBOHYDRATES: 16gPROTEIN: 10g "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes