We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This sloppy joe recipe combines ground beef, green pepper, onion, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar to make one delicious dinner! Making sloppy joe from scratch is actually way easier than you might think. You only need 8 ingredients and about 25 minutes to get dinner on the table. Sloppy joes are a family favorite dinner recipe that comes together using simple ingredients you probably already have on hand. Ground beef, onion, bell pepper, brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, and spices are mixed together and sandwiched between a bun. Want to switch it up a bit? Try our Sloppy Joe Pasta version where we swap out the bun with some pasta! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 cups ketchup
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- ground black pepper and salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 hamburger buns
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes