Pizza Turkey Roll
Do your kids turn up their noses at ground turkey recipes? By turning it into a turkey pizza roll, you can create an easy and healthy meal that will be sure to be a hit! Plus, you can customize the toppings to suit your family's tastes.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella and/or cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- assorted of toppings (olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, garlic, etc.)
- oregano and garlic salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place large strip of wax paper on counter and pat turkey out flat to form a 9x18 inch rectangle.
- Season ground turkey with oregano and garlic salt. Cover with finely chopped assorted toppings of your choice and cheese.
- Roll up like a jelly roll into a 9 inch long roll. Put in a baking dish and pour spaghetti sauce on top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Read NextClassic Rack of Lamb