We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the best meatloaf recipe you will ever make! I’ve been making this meatloaf for my family for over a decade and it’s always a huge hit. Meatloaf is classic comfort food and this recipe is a no-fail, never fall apart, juicy and delicious dinner. The best meatloaf recipe ever. I’ve always liked meatloaf, whether it be with a delicious glaze or with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. I’ve ditched the meatloaf seasoning packet and progressed past the egg, onion, bread crumb classic, and graduated to this amazing meatloaf supper. I originally found it in my Cook’s Illustrated newsletter. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
- 3 ounces Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes