Kalpudding, Swedish cabbage meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kalpudding, Swedish brown cabbage meatloaf, is best served with boiled or mashed potatoes and a sweet and spicy preserve. The cabbage itself is awesome. It sounds like a chore of hours slaving over the stovetop but it’s not – surprising how high the heat it can handle before you need to stir the cabbage in the pot. And the combo of plain mince mixed with the brown cabbage, with more cabbage on top just to make sure you weren’t left under-cabbaged, is just epic. "
NotesTags: meatloaf, Swedish, casserole, easy,
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes