Baked Butternut Squash with Italian Sausage Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Baked Butternut Squash with Italian Sausage Stuffing Recipe is a delicious casserole that makes the comfort food. With butternut squash, ground turkey, sage, thyme, sourdough bread, Asiago and Parmesan cheese, you’ll be enjoying this dish all season long!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 20 ounces sourdough bread (dried out and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 5 cups cubed butternut squash (about one medium-sized squash)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 pound ground sweet Italian chicken or turkey sausage, casing removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups chicken or turkey stock
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted
- Nonstick cooking oil or spray
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cucumber, Broccoli and Radish Sprouts Salad
- Winter Beef Casserole
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Steamy Meatball Soup
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Banana, Cinnamon and Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter Shake
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- One Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Thai Peanut Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes