Shrimp Deviled Eggs
This recipe is a spin on the always popular deviled egg. The curry powder, mayo and shrimp add another level of flavor that everyone will love. These make a great party or luncheon appetizer.
If you like this recipe, you will love Our Favorite Quick and Easy Miracle Whip Recipes.
- 6 hardboiled eggs, yolks mashed, whites set aside
- 1/2 cup small shrimp, shelled and cooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoon hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 green onions, minced
- Mix all the ingredients except egg whites and shrimp. Taste for seasoning.
- Gently fold in shrimp and then stuff shells and serve.