Traeger Steak Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delicious Traeger Steak Fajitas are made with a reverse seared steak that is then sliced and given a quick sear with some lime juice and Mexican seasonings before being put into warm tortillas and adding some delicious blistered peppers and onions into the mix. When steak fajitas roll out of the kitchen in a restaurant, every head turns. The sound and the smell as the waiter walks them by brings the conversation to a standstill. They inspire awe and appetite! "
- 2 pounds Steak
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Marmite And Chili Baked Chicken Wings
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Easy Stovetop Mac And Cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Sheet Pan Chicken Lemon Asparagus
- Easy Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Easy Drunken Noodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes