Traeger Grilled Stuffed Burgers | Smoked Juicy Lucy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Try my Traeger Grilled Stuffed Burgers tonight. These are packed full of colby jack cheese and then topped with cheddar, all grilled on the Traeger for that delicious wood-fired flavor that you just cannot get on a gas or charcoal grill. If you are still not decided on what you’re having for dinner tonight, I have just the thing. It is a stuffed burger with flavorful seasoned meat and oozing with cheese, this recipe will please the whole family. Easy and flexible, you really can make this one you own. "
- 3 pounds 85/15 lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes