Traeger Brisket Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Traeger Brisket Chili is a hearty batch of homemade chili that’s made from leftover Traeger smoked brisket. This meaty chili can be made as mild or as spicy as you’d like, and it comes together in a flash. Chili is one of my favorite comfort foods, and my recipe for Traeger Brisket Chili has officially made it into my regular winter rotation. Using leftover brisket in place of ground beef, the smoky flavor of the Brisket adds depth and richness when compared to your run-of-the-mill chili recipes. I can’t think of a better way to use up leftover grilled beef brisket. "
- 4 cups Diced cooked brisket
- 2 cans Stewed tomatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes