Traeger Beef And Mushroom Biscuit Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Serve up these hearty Beef and Mushroom Biscuit Pockets hand-held biscuit pockets that are stuffed with steak, mushrooms, and cheese, and toss on your Traeger (or in your oven!) for a savory weeknight dinner. This recipe is a perfect way to use up any leftover roast or steak you have on hand. A quick and easy weeknight recipe! If you have leftover steak or even roast, this is a tasty recipe to serve up. Just grab some canned biscuits from the store, and with your leftover steak or roast you can create the perfect beef hand pies that the whole family can enjoy. "
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes