Polly's Pork Riblets
One of our many free recipes for grilling, Polly's pork riblets are sure to please even the most discriminating palates. They are so flavorful, you'll want to make a double batch so you can keep on eating them.
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Slow Cooker
- 10 full-cut, bone-in country ribs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/5 cup Pickapeppa Jamaican sauce
- 1/5 cup Bullseye BBQ sauce
- 1/5 cup red wine
- 1/5 cup Wish Bone Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- In a large container, combine honey, olive oil, Pickapeppa, BBQ sauce, wine,dressing, curry powder, garlic salt, pepper, ginger, and cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 5-6 hours, or overnight.
- Grill about 20-30 minutes on hot barbecue pit to brown/slightly blacken ribs, but leave the meat pinkish!
- Brush ribs with additional marinade during cooking.
Read NextThe Best Grilled Chicken Recipe