Dad's Cajun Style Barbecue Ribs
Dad always has some of the best pork ribs grilling recipes, and this one is no exception. It's nice and spicy, and he always cooks them to perfection. Try his recipe - you'll love it too!
If you like this baby back ribs recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 10 Tantilizing, Mouthwatering Recipes for Baby Back Ribs
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking MethodGrilling, Slow Cooker
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon Cajun pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 pounds pork loin back ribs or baby-back ribs
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic liquid spice
- Mix chili powder, mustard, 1 teaspoon of the Cajun pepper, and the garlic salt together; sprinkle and rub into ribs.
- Place over indirect heat on grill or in 350F degree oven.
- Cook 50 to 60 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, brushing pork with Sweet and Spicy Glaze the last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Heat any remaining glaze to boiling and serve with ribs.
Sweet and Spicy Glaze
- Combine the hot pepper sauce, brown sugar, liquid garlic spice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun pepper in a small saucepan.
- Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat.
Read NextBacon-Wrapped Brats