Quick Breakfast Fruit Skewers
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I'm not at all (at ALL) a morning person, so when I finally slink into the kitchen around 8:30, the kids are hungry all over again. And while they've been enjoying the day for several hours at this point and have worked up an appetite anew, all I want in the world is coffee and quiet. shhhhhhh... Thankfully, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to sating them while keeping my efforts to a minimum. One of which is these fun little fruit skewers I can make up in bulk ahead of time. They come together quickly and I can easily tailor them to individual tastes. Also, it's food on a stick. I don't know a single kid person who doesn't love food on a stick. (Why is that, exactly?). Serve them up with a bowl of eggs and bacon or breakfast sandwiches and you're having yummy weekend style breakfast any day of the week!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More" from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
- 12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
- Honey Citrus Fruit Salad Recipe
- 7 Health Benefits Of Mangoes That You Didn't Know
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad
- 10-Minute Fruit Salad
- Red White & Blue Fruit Salad
- Crispy Fried Bananas
- Just Like Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- Tropical 5 Cup Ambrosia Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes