7-Layer Jello Pretzel Salad
This 7-Layer Jello Pretzel Salad is one of the best easy dessert recipes and a super popular potluck dish! The layers of fruit, Cool Whip and crunchy pretzels, plus topped in Jell-O are all an irresistible combo.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries (with juice)
- 1 can (16-ounce) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 large package of strawberry Jello (makes 4 cups)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix well the pretzels, pecans, butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar, press evenly on bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan, bake for 10 minutes.
Blend cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add cool whip, mixing well. Spread over cooled pretzel mix. Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add frozen strawberries and pineapple. Chill until slightly thickened and pour over cool whip layer. Chill overnight for best results.