WUSTHOF LEGENDE 6-inch Cook's Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A chef's knife can be hard to handle, but with a lightweight feel designed for small hands, WÜSTHOF's LEGENDE 6-inch Cook's Knife is perfect for any budding chef. At 6", this knife is the ideal size for precision and control in the kitchen; while using a knife you want to feel like the situation is locked down, and that there is no fear of your knife slipping from your hands. This European knife will make you feel like a master chef from the comfort of your own home.
Made in Solingen, Germany, the "City of Blades", the knife uses WÜSTHOF's Precision Edge Technology for a 20% sharper blade, meaning your cutting will be easier and more precise. This knife is crafted from a single piece of high-carbon steel and will last you years because of its resistance to corrosion and stains. No more dull, ugly, yellowing knives will clutter your drawers after purchasing this knife.
Meant for chopping and mincing, this knife takes care of many kitchen activities that you find yourself doing every single day. Because of its extremely sharp blade and ergonomic handle, your wrists and hands will feel less of your cuts, and your cooking will be smooth from the beginning to the end. I especially love this knife while I'm mincing garlic, because no one wants to bite into a chunk of garlic as they chew their chicken or potatoes. With the WÜSTHOF LEGENDE 6-inch Cook's Knife there is never any worry about unwanted textures or flavors because it makes it easy to chop everything down to the same size.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Popeye Spinach Review
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Parrano Cheese Review
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry 12-Piece Cookware Set!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Goo Goo Cluster Candy Review
- Sir Kensington's Gourmet Scooping Ketchup Review
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Chicken Roaster!
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes