SousVide Supreme Deluxe Promo Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by SousVide
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
I had never been let in on the secret of sous vide until I got a chance to try out this SousVide Supreme Deluxe Promo Pack. Sous vide is a cooking method used by top chefs that allows them to achieve perfectly cooked, restaurant-quality food quickly and without much effort. For this method of cooking, vacuum-sealed pouches are submerged in a precisely-controlled water bath held at a constant temperature. The result? A gourmet taste, maximum nutritional value, and easy clean-up.
The SousVide Supreme water oven is super easy to use. Simply fill the water oven and let it heat to temperature. The promo pack includes a vacuum sealer to easily seal anything you'd like to cook - from meat, to vegetables, and more. Simply seal your food, place it in the heated oven, and leave it until it's done. The included cookbooks tell you what temperature to set on the machine, and how long the food will take to cook.
When I started the process of making chicken breasts in the SousVide Supreme, I wondered how it would differ from simply baking chicken in the oven. However, once I read the instructions and learned the steps, the sous vide method was actually quick and easy. The vacuum-sealing machine takes less than a minute to extract the air from the bag and seal the chicken inside.
The magic is definitely in the quality of preparation. When I cook chicken in the oven, sometimes the outside gets dry while I wait for the inside to cook. Similarly, I always seem to overcook chicken on a stovetop, leaving it extremely dry. With the SousVide Supreme, the chicken cooked perfectly even, inside and out. Since the juices get trapped in the vacuum-sealed pouch, the chicken was extremely moist and tender, with a wonderful flavor. Searing it on a stovetop for just a few minutes on each side would add the perfect finishing touch.
Cooking food using the sous vide method ensures that it keeps its nutrients and natural flavor, since it's sealed in a pouch. Even low priced meats get tenderized in the machine, so it will slash your grocery bill! The machine would especially be great for cooking steak, since it would be perfectly pink all the way throughout. What's even better, the machine is easy to clean for the next time you need to prepare an easy dinner.
All in all, the SousVide Supreme Deluxe Promo Pack includes all the tools to make a gourmet meal at home. The Easy Sous Vide: 4 Simple Steps to Delicious Meals cookbook includes recipes for chicken, pork, beef, salmon, and vegetables that are made in 4 steps: season, seal, simmer, and serve. Using the machine is just as easy as placing meat or vegetables in the oven, but the end product is more tender and flavorful than that achieved by any other cooking method.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win Marquette Castings Cast Iron Cookware!
- Chance to Win a Mauviel Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon SmartStack 10-Piece Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond 3-Piece Fry Pan and Casserole Set!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes