Primula Pour Over Coffee Maker and Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of our favorite companies, Primula, is always developing new drinking making systems that we love. The Primula Pour Over Coffee Maker and Primula Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker are both great additions to their product line-up. Both systems require no drip coffee maker or extra equipment, and they brew a perfect cup of coffee.
The Primula Pour Over Coffee Maker is the perfect one-cup coffee maker that you can use, literally anywhere. There are two parts to the "maker", the filter cone and the glass cone it rests in. Both of these go straight over your mug, to brew the coffee directly into your cup. All you need are ground coffee beans and hot water. In takes less than three minutes to brew one heavenly cup. We loved how easy and convenient the Pour Over Coffee Maker was!
The Primula Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker is a system that allows you to brew your coffee directly into a container that will make it iced coffee. It uses the cold brew method which ensures the coffee won't be acidic or "watered down". The only downside is that it must be prepared the day/night before. It makes a large batch, so it is worth it! The system also comes with a booklet of recipes. You can make all kinds of fancy coffee drinks just like at Starbucks!
Coffee making can be its own art form. Everyone likes their coffee a certain way and both of these products ensure your coffee comes out just how you like it. The Pour Over Coffee Maker is great for keeping at your office desk, and the Iced Coffee Maker is perfect for making big batches of iced coffee for a hot day. These products are great for any coffee-lover.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes