Nomiku Wifi Sous Vide Cooker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nomiku Wifi Sous Vide Cooker Review
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Nomiku Wifi Sous Vide Cooker will make you into a master chef overnight. The sous vide cooker allows you to cook your food to the perfect temperature using a water bath. It requires no skill and there are infinite meals to make using the Nomiku.
Sous Vide cooking is becoming more and more popular in restaurant and home kitchens. This is because you have much more control over how your food cooks. Simply fill a large pot with water, hook the Nomiku in, and turn it on. You can then start heating the water using the display or using a special app on your phone. After a few setup tasks, it is extremely easy to operate.
I downloaded the app in order to explore new recipes and to monitor the food cooking with the Nomiku. I love the app; it is filled with wonderful recipes, plus you can add your own. This means the recipe database is constantly growing, giving you more and more inspiration for your own cooking.
The first item I tried cooking using the Nomiku was a ribeye steak. I was able to cook it to exactly the temperature I wanted, medium rare, and it could not have tasted better! I was impressed with how quickly the water bath heated up, compared with other sous vide cookers. Once the steak reached temperature an alarm sounded, alerting me that it was ready for me to enjoy. I then gave it a quick sear and plated it. I love that I could have left it in the pot longer if I wasn't ready to eat. This makes serving all of your food hot at the same time, simple.
After use, clean up is even easier. The bottom of the Nomiku is detachable and can be rinsed in the sink or put in a dishwasher. The cooker can be then stored in a cabinet or drawer, ready for your next meal. Options are endless when you are using the Nomiku. From side dishes, to cocktails, you can make a world of recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes