Misen Chef's Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Misen Chef's Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Misen Chef's Knife is an innovative, elegant knife for the modern home cook. There are a lot of chef's knives out there, so you want to make sure you have one with a modern design. That means a knife that is comfortable to hold, and designed to stay sharp for a long time. This Misen Chef's Knife does both.
Made with Japanese steel, you know this knife will stay sharp for a very, very long time. It's good enough for the samurais, after all. This knife is great for very small, precise cuts as well as broader cuts.
There is a sloped design to the handle that makes this knife very comfortable to hold. It's also easy to maneuver and control, whether you are right- or left-handed. For certain cuts you may need to do a pinch grip, and this knife is designed to naturally help you to hold it properly.
The packaging of this knife is quite smooth and beautiful. This might seem like a minor detail. If you're giving a chef's knife as a housewarming gift or wedding gift, you want to make sure it's going to make an impression. With the packaging of this knife, your giftee will know that they are receiving a high quality kitchenware product that is going to be a staple in their kitchen for a long time.
This knife has a great price for the quality it provides. If you're looking for a chef's knife for everyday use, this is bound to become a favorite. Chopping and slicing won't be a chore when you're using a high quality knife that you enjoy.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Cozyna Smart Air Fryer
Smart Chicken Review
BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife Review
Circulon Roaster Pan with Self Rack
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Le Creuset Salt and Pepper Mill Set Review
Red Copper Square Pan Review
Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife Review
Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
Farberware 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Pan Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Everything Bagel Grilled Cheese
- Spicy Spinach Spaghetti Bake
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Flourless Brownies with Salted Caramel
- Hasselback Chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella
- Tuna Onion Spread
- Guinness Flank Steak Marinade
- Healthy Instant Pot Chocolate Steel Cut Oats
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes