Misen Chef's Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Misen Chef's Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Misen Chef's Knife is an innovative, elegant knife for the modern home cook. There are a lot of chef's knives out there, so you want to make sure you have one with a modern design. That means a knife that is comfortable to hold, and designed to stay sharp for a long time. This Misen Chef's Knife does both.
Made with Japanese steel, you know this knife will stay sharp for a very, very long time. It's good enough for the samurais, after all. This knife is great for very small, precise cuts as well as broader cuts.
There is a sloped design to the handle that makes this knife very comfortable to hold. It's also easy to maneuver and control, whether you are right- or left-handed. For certain cuts you may need to do a pinch grip, and this knife is designed to naturally help you to hold it properly.
The packaging of this knife is quite smooth and beautiful. This might seem like a minor detail. If you're giving a chef's knife as a housewarming gift or wedding gift, you want to make sure it's going to make an impression. With the packaging of this knife, your giftee will know that they are receiving a high quality kitchenware product that is going to be a staple in their kitchen for a long time.
This knife has a great price for the quality it provides. If you're looking for a chef's knife for everyday use, this is bound to become a favorite. Chopping and slicing won't be a chore when you're using a high quality knife that you enjoy.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond 3-Piece Fry Pan and Casserole Set!
Win a Prize Pack of Bailey's Coffee Creamer!
Win a Le Creuset Apple Cocoette and Silpat Holiday Mat!
Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan Review
Chance to win the Farberware 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Pan!
Win the Silpat Pretzel Mat!
Chance to Win a Camerons Flip Professional Smoke Box!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Grilled Tuna With Mixed Greens
- Sweet Plantain Pie
- Mussels in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Diet Recipe of No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes