KitchenAid 9-Speed Hand Mixer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by KitchenAid
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
The KitchenAid® 9-Speed Hand Mixer isn't just a hand mixer, it's four kitchen utensils in one! Whether I need to mix, whisk, blend, or knead, I can count on this appliance to do it all. For someone with limited kitchen storage space, I love that this Hand Mixer is compact enough to be easily stored, and it's the only tool I need to whip up pretty much any baked good. Plus, it can handle any job with its variety of speeds. If I'm mixing chocolate chips into cookie dough, I would use a low speed. For creaming together butter and sugar, speed six was perfect, and for whipping up meringue, speed nine gets the job done quickly.
With four different attachments, the KitchenAid® 9-Speed Hand Mixer is versatile enough to knead a small amount of bread dough, blend liquids like gravy or milkshakes, and whisk perfect whipped cream. I used the Hand Mixer to make a cake, and I was surprised how user-friendly it is. With the touch of a digital button, you have full control over the speed of the device, and the information is displayed on a screen.
I've used multiple other hand mixers for baking, and this one is by far the most sophisticated and easy to use. It's relatively light-weight, and I love that I can easily change the attachments as I need to in the middle of a recipe. The Hand Mixer's stainless steel beater attachments are strong enough to handle heavy ingredients and can be washed in the dishwasher. I didn't have to worry about the cord getting away, because it can be locked into either the left or right side of the mixer.
Having a good quality Hand Mixer makes baking easier, and this one is great when it comes to functionality, style and design. I was able to easily whip together frosting for my cake, and it had the perfect consistency in no time at all. With the KitchenAid® 9-Speed Hand Mixer in our Test Kitchen, there's no need to have a separate bread kneader or whisk. It comes with a bag to keep all the parts organized and easily stored. I can simply pull it out when I'm baking a recipe and let it do the work for me.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes