Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, RecipeLion.com
Your new favorite friend in the kitchen, has arrived in the form of an all-purpose countertop, oven. There isn't much the Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven can't do. It can toast, bake, roast, airfry, broil, dehydrate, ferment, and keep food warm, all with the press of a button.
Traditional air fryers can often be labelled a uni-tasker, or only good for one task in the kitchen, but the same cannot be said about this one. Once you start using it, you will quickly find yourself making most of your meals in it. I was impressed with both the recipes I was able to make, and at how well frozen food crisps in the oven.
I found the LED interface very user-friendly, right out of the box. The display is complemented by the simple temperature dial. It heats quickly, another benefit in using a toaster oven over a regular oven.
I love the large, 30L capacity of the oven. Many air fryers and toaster ovens can barely fit enough food for two people, but thus one can cook a dish to serve 5-7 people. You can actually roast an entire 5-pound chicken in it! The three levels of the oven are conveniently labelled to match the corresponding function.
The appliance comes with all the accessories to master each cooking role. The air fry basket in particular, is designed to get the crispy texture necessary for fried food. I love that they include a baking sheet since most people won't have one that is the correct size, on hand.
When it comes time to clean up, you will be amazed at the simplicity. The nonstick interior means food comes off with the wipe of a paper towel. Plus, the removable crumb tray allows you to dump any loose food with one move.
Read more about the Cosori model and purchase one here!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe is one for the ages. This old-fashioned dessert salad recipe is creamy, delicious and something… Continue reading: "Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipevideocam"
- Calphalon 8-piece Cookware Set Review
- Chance to Win a Mealthy CrispLid Air Fryer Lid!
- Chance to Win a Frag Out Flavor Operator's Grill Kit!
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond 3-Piece Fry Pan and Casserole Set!
- Win a Wusthof Chef's Knife!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a Yedi 9-in-1 Total Package Pressure Cooker!
- Win Heluva Good! Flavored Dip!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic Heavy-Duty Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Pierogi And Kielbasa Skillet
- Ginger Snaps
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Anzac Cookies
- Breakfast Muffins With Sausage And Cheddar
- Make-ahead Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Creamy Spinach & Tomato Chicken
- Roasted Sprouts With Cranberries & Walnuts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes