Anolon Marble Salt Cellar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anolon Marble Salt Cellar
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Anolon Marble Salt Cellar is not only gorgeous, but also practical. I love keeping my finishing salt in this heavy-duty container. The white marble, paired with the wooden top, looks beautiful on any kitchen counter.
Salt is probably the most important ingredient when cooking and finishing a dish. I love having it near me while cooking since I constantly reach for it. I always use salt cellars because they look nice and can be kept out at all times.
This particular design is a true piece of art. The base is made for a gorgeous white marble and the top is made with teak wood. The contrast between the two materials gives a truly modern and refined look to the salt cellar.
The marble doesn't just look nice, it is also quite practical. Since I have little space on my counter, I like to keep the cellar on my stovetop. Thanks to the heavy-duty nature of the marble, this is not an issue. You also won't easily knock it off your counter in a moment of clumsiness, like I did with my old ceramic one.
While you may not realize the practicality of using a salt cellar, you will quickly come to know how to often it comes in handy. This gorgeous design from Anolon not only makes a great addition to any kitchen it also makes a unique gift.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes