Peter and Pat's Pierogies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peter and Pat grew their love for traditional Eastern European food into a thriving catering business in the Northeast United States over the last 20 years. Everybody's favorite is always their pierogies, which are delicately crafted potato filled dumplings. People loved their homemade pierogies soch, they decided to take that same 60 year old family recipe, and bring their delicious pierogies nationwide for all to enjoy. Please enjoy these delicious traditional pierogies made with only the finest ingredients and real potatoes. 100% natural, good for you & your family, and made with the utmost care. Try all of our scrumptious varieties today!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes