Five Star Foodies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Story begins with founder, CEO, and Mom, Valerie. Her love of food and health started at a young age. As a teenager, Valerie made the decision to become a vegetarian and has never looked back! She has since spent her entire life dedicated to a raw, vegan, and vegetarian lifestyle. After owning a vegan restaurant and spending numerous years in the food industry, Valerie's passion for food has only continued to grow. This passion was passed along to her 5 kids and one fateful day, she and her three oldest sons decided to build a business based around their shared love of food.
And so Foodies was born!
We are a true family business; on any given day in our commercial kitchen, you can find our grandma, aunts and cousins cooking away and often dancing and singing to a Rihanna playlist.
Though our products and packaging have changed over the years, our love of food has continued to grow and our commitment to clean, whole food ingredients is stronger than ever!
So welcome to the Foodies' Family; we're so excited to share our delicious products with you!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes