We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you have fifteen minutes and love shrimp like I do this wonderful burst of flavor is perfect for you! Be careful not to overcook your shrimp. Those little guys cook up real fast! Spend a little extra change and get the large count wild caught shrimp. The wild caught taste better than the farm raised shrimp and I think they are a little better for you. Who knows what they are feeding those farm raised shrimp?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- Shrimp Scampi
- Sheet Pan Dinner: Maple Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
- Shrimp And Grits
- 15 Minute Shrimp Tacos
- Beer Battered Fish
- Honey Orange Firecracker Shrimp
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Air Fryer Frozen Salmon Patties
- The Best Fish Nuggets Ever | Easy Homemade Recipe
- Mediterranean Seafood Medley with Saffron Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes