We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Shrimp Ceviche is a combination of Jumbo Shrimp grilled on my Traeger Grill, then cut up and mixed with jalapeños, cucumber, tomato, onion, tomato sauce and lime juice. Marinated in the fridge for a couple of hours, then served chilled with tortilla chips. This is my grilled version of the classic South American dish, Ceviche, which uses raw seafood or fish that is cured in citrus (usually lemon and lime juices). Ceviche is typically garnished and served as an appetizer. "
- 2 pounds Raw shrimp
- 3 Medium tomatoes, cored and diced
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes