Crispy Shrimp Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These oven baked Crispy Shrimp Fajitas are an easy dinner that cooks entirely on one tray — with only 5 minutes of prep! This Sheet Pan Supper is a perfect family-friendly meal for your busiest weeknights! This is such a perfect meal for families because the children can customize the fajitas to suit their individual tastes. Serving seafood in a familiar dish (like fajitas) also helps picky little eaters expand their palates and realize that this simple dinner is truly “Shrimptacular!”"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Baking Sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- Seafood Lovers Spanish Paella
- Sheet Pan New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp
- Sauted Shrimp
- Shrimp and Grits Southern Style
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp
- One-Pan Honey Garlic Salmon with Vegetables
- Linguine With Clam Sauce
- Mojo Shrimp with Vegetables
- Beer Battered Fish
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes