Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Get ready for an easy, healthy, make-ahead breakfast, lunch, or dinner option that pleases kids and adults alike! This Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole is packed with flavor, protein, veggies, and cheese! Its a delicious and nutritious way to indulge your cravings for zesty South of the Border brunch fare at any time of day."
Serves: 8 People
Cooking Vessel Size: 13 x 9-inch Baking Dish
This is a great make-ahead option that can be prepared the night before and then baked in the morning.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Good Morning Crumb Cake
Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts
Baked Buttermilk Oatmeal
Cheddar and Chive Frittata
Baked Breakfast Sliders
Cheddar and Chive Biscuits and Gravy
Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
- Vintage Grape Salad
- Grilling Steak Like a Boss - Ribeye
- Classic Falafel
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Ritz Cracker Chicken
- Gooey Caramel Chocolate Ganache Brownies
- Twix Ice Cream
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Pie with an Oreo Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes