Beer Battered Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making beer battered fish is easy to do and you will only need 6 ingredients! We’ve included a homemade tartar sauce as well to finish off this delicious meal. Here in Wisconsin, Friday fish fries are a regular thing, but during the Lenten season you simply must make a reservation at your favorite restaurant or you’re not getting in! While we love eating out, making beer battered fish at home is not hard and you can avoid the crowds that Fridays of Lent bring. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups beer
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces tilapia
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 spear dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
- Dump-and-Bake Jambalaya
- Spicy Chili Garlic Grilled Trout
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- One Skillet Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Easy Shrimp Etouffee
- Bang Bang Shrimp Quesadillas
- Linguine With Clam Sauce
- Salmon Cobb Salad with Light Avocado Dressing
- The Best Fish Nuggets Ever | Easy Homemade Recipe
- Chettinad Crab Masala
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes