4 Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make weeknight meals easy with 4-Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon! This healthy dinner only requires about 10 minutes of your time! Salmon is definitely a favorite in this house. My boys have all loved it since they were babies, which works out well because it’s an easy-to-find fish that Keith and I both enjoy too. In the summer months, I’d say that we eat grilled salmon about once a week! But when the weather cools down and I bring my cooking indoors, a simple 3-ingredient Maple-Dijon Glaze turns our supper from ordinary to extraordinary!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes