15 Minute Shrimp Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Shrimp tacos are a mainstay around here. We live near the coast and are lucky to get fresh shrimp for most of the year. But honestly, they stay on our weeknight menu because they cook fast, have lots of protein, and are always delicious! You know shrimp is cooked when it turns from translucent to opaque… that means that weird gray color to a pretty pink. But once they turn pink, they are done! Take them off the heat!"
Preparation Time6 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Baked Shrimp Scampi
- Classic Seafood Risotto in White Wine
- Baked Tilapia With Lemon And Garlic
- Spanish SautÉed Shrimp With Green Garlic Sauce
- Baked Fillets of Halibut with Creamy Lobster Sauce
- Beer Battered Fish
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- 20-Minute Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- Shrimp and Grits Southern Style
- Pan Seared Scallops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes