Amish Peanut Butter Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These old-fashioned Amish homemade peanut butter cookies are thick, soft, full of peanut flavor, and easy to make! It's truly the best peanut butter cookie recipe that you'll ever taste. Grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy a couple of these classic treats for an easy dessert or an afternoon snack! This is my go-to recipe for homemade peanut butter cookies, which I originally found in an old Amish cookbook years and years ago. I've since adapted the recipe slightly to suit our tastes, but the basics remain the same. The simple cookies are thick, soft, chewy and so peanut-buttery! They have become a family-favorite, which my husband describes as "something special." Pack the sweet treats in your kids' lunchboxes for school, offer them for an afternoon snack, bring them to a bake sale, or keep a stash on your counter for after-dinner munchies. I bet you can't eat just one! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
- 3-Ingredient Classic Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Grandma's Cowboy Cookies
- Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookie Bars
- Easiest No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 21 No Bake Cookies & Cookie Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes