The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Kaylin Ruth Johnson - Editorial Intern
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kaylin Ruth Johnson is an editorial intern at RecipeLion and is a current student at Ferris State University. At school, she is majoring in English with a triple minor in Advertising-Integrated Marketing Communications, Creative Writing, and English Professional Writing. She has also received a Journalism Certification. She works as the managing copyeditor for the Ferris State Newspaper and part-time as an editor for The Upbeat Sports. Kaylin will graduate from Ferris in the spring of 2021 and hopes to eventually work as an editor in the book publishing field.
In addition to her academic pursuits, Kaylin enjoys reading, writing poetry, and cooking. She loves to test out new recipes, but often finds herself tweaking ingredients and measurements to see how it makes a difference in the finished product.
Kaylin's Articles on RecipeLion
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Jennifer Farley - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Katrina Bahl - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Adam and Joanne - Food Bloggers
- Amber Brady - Food Blogger
- Kristy Still - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes