Beef Lo Mein
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Beef Lo Mein combines tender beef, onions, peppers, carrots, celery, cabbage, snow peas and rice noodles in a slightly spicy ginger soy sauce. For a complete meal serve with Hot and Sour Soup and Sweet Pork Dumplings. I just really love stir fry! I could easily eat it three to four times a week. It really is so easy to master. You should not be intimidated by it at all and you will be so pleased with the results. Anyone can cook dishes as well or better than your favorite Chinese, Japanese or Thai restaurant! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
- 10 Minute Gluten-Free Chicken Fried Rice
- Crispy-fried Spanish Empanadas With Vegetable Pisto
- Crispy Chinese Shrimp Toast Recipe
- A Family Favorite: Pollo En Pina (Guatemalan Chicken in Pineapple)
- Lime Chicken Quesadillas with Bacon
- One Pot Sweet Italian Sausage Pasta
- Blackstone Griddle Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Goan Sanna
- Sesame Shrimp Stir Fry
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes