Gochujang Chicken Stir-fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gochujang Chicken Stir-Fry is on my permanent recipe rotation. It is a simple stir-fry with a spicy homemade sauce that leans heavily on my favorite Korean condiment, gochujang. Chicken + Veggies + an awesome Gochujang stir-fry sauce that has gochujang, soy, mirin, garlic, and Korean chili flakes is what turns this ordinary stir-fry into something amazing. I like to keep these sauce ingredients in the house, always and forever. If you don’t cook a lot of Asian foods you might have to make a special trip, but it is well worth it. "
- 4 tablespoons Oil
- 3 cups Diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
- Blackstone Griddle Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Pork Fillet with Mushrooms and Potatoes
- Traeger Smoked Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
- Lime Chicken Quesadillas with Bacon
- Irish Traditional Recipes
- Marinated Beef with Sweet Sauce
- Moose Steaks with Forest Mushrooms Sauce.
- The Dalai Lama's Momos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes