Peek a Boo Eggs
Peek-A-Boo Eggs are such a delightful, kid-friendly breakfast that everyone loves. They are fun to talk about, fun to make, and fun to eat. Can't beat that in an easy breakfast recipe!
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 slice bread
- 2 teaspoons butter (approximately)
- 1 egg
- nonstick cooking spray
- Butter both sides of the bread.
- Use a small glass to cut a whole in the center of the bread.
- Over medium heat in a nonstick pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, toast bread until golden, turn over and toast other side. You can toast the circle at the same time.
- After both sides are toasted, while the bread is still in the pan, and the heat is still on, crack the egg and deposit into the hole in the center of the bread.
- Cook until the white is firm on the bottom, then flip the egg/toast combination over and continue cooking on the other side until the egg is done to your liking.