Your Favorite Dishes: The Best Recipes of January
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
RecipeLion is proud to present our favorite recipes of January. We brought them to you in our newsletters and you picked them because they looked and sounded great. Being the brisk month of January, we usually see trends in classic soups and cozy casseroles, anything to keep you cozy. There is nothing more comforting than enjoying a nice hot meal after coming in from the cold. Take a look and see what you and others considered to be some of the best recipes of January. Even if you are a month late, we are sure that these wonderful dishes will be good the next month and even the month after that.
Top 10 Recipes of January 2012
This month our readers loved homemade soup recipes, especially creamy potato soups. Whether they were made in the slow cooker or on the stove in a big ole pot, if it was creamy, you loved it. Our readers also loved delicious no bake recipes, even though it was cold outside. Hot or cold, no bake recipes always seem to be a great go-to dessert. We hope you like these warming recipes, and we can't wait to see what you love next year.
5 Star Creamy Potato Soup
Texas Roadhouse Rolls
Slow Cooker German Sauerbauten
5-minute Chocolate Balls
Humble Hillbilly Pie
Perfect No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
5-Minute Candied Bread
Hubby's Loaded Bisquick Bake
Best Ever Kitchen Pantry Soup
- Blue Ribbon Cinnamon Roll Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 20 Best Summer Potluck Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes