Your Favorite Dishes: The Best Recipes of January
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
RecipeLion is proud to present our favorite recipes of January. We brought them to you in our newsletters and you picked them because they looked and sounded great. Being the brisk month of January, we usually see trends in classic soups and cozy casseroles, anything to keep you cozy. There is nothing more comforting than enjoying a nice hot meal after coming in from the cold. Take a look and see what you and others considered to be some of the best recipes of January. Even if you are a month late, we are sure that these wonderful dishes will be good the next month and even the month after that.
Top 10 Recipes of January 2012
This month our readers loved homemade soup recipes, especially creamy potato soups. Whether they were made in the slow cooker or on the stove in a big ole pot, if it was creamy, you loved it. Our readers also loved delicious no bake recipes, even though it was cold outside. Hot or cold, no bake recipes always seem to be a great go-to dessert. We hope you like these warming recipes, and we can't wait to see what you love next year.
5 Star Creamy Potato Soup
Texas Roadhouse Rolls
Slow Cooker German Sauerbauten
5-minute Chocolate Balls
Humble Hillbilly Pie
Perfect No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
5-Minute Candied Bread
Hubby's Loaded Bisquick Bake
Best Ever Kitchen Pantry Soup
- Blue Ribbon Cinnamon Roll Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less Free eCookbook
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 14 Potluck Ideas For Sides, Desserts and More Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- Turkey Meatballs
- Carbonade Flamande
- Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Italian Herb Baked Lasagna Chips
- Slow Cooker BBQ Shredded Beef
- Instant Pot Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Homemade Habanero Pickles with Garlic
- Superb Salmon, Pesto and Asparagus Bake
- Best and Simplest Ever Green Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes