7 Easy 30 Minute Dinner Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're in a hurry and need to get a meal on the table fast, all you need to do is turn to one of these 7 Easy 30 Minute Dinner Ideas. Any one of these hearty supper dishes is sure to please your family and help you get them fed... fast! Whether it's chicken, beef or pasta they crave, there's a little something for everyone in this collection of stress-free weeknight dinners. Get your skillet ready because these fast-to-prepare stovetop meals are so simple to make, you'll barely feel like you're cooking while fixing them! Now if only all meals could be as easy and no-fuss as these 30 minute dinner options... then we'd be in heaven!
7 Easy 30 Minute Dinner Ideas
20 Minute Sloppy Joes - An ultra-simple beefy dinner idea that the whole family will love, this quick fix meal is great on a busy weeknight... or pretty much anytime! If you love the classic sloppy joe recipe from your childhood, this 30 minute or less version is sure to please your tastebuds even as an adult!
30 Minute Chicken Skillet - Everyone loves chicken, so you know this fast chicken dinner recipe is going to be a hit with your crowd! Made with tasty ingredients like onion, garlic, mushroom and cheese, this is one easy chicken recipe you'll find yourself making again and again... it's that good!
Flash In a Pan Chicken (shown above, left) - Some may call this a basic chicken breast recipe, but we call it positively mouthwatering! Made with onions, garlic, and Lawry's seasoned salt, this flavorful chicken dish is anything but ordinary tasting. Eat it plain or use it atop a salad or as part of a pasta dish... there's no bad way to enjoy this yummy chicken dinner recipe.
The Best Weeknight Linguine (shown above, right) - This is one of those 30 minute dinner ideas that looks really fancy but can be prepared in a flash. If you're looking for a meal with great presentation and delicious flavor, this pasta dish is a winner. You'll love the combination of flavors and textures in this awesome linguine recipe, and you'll love how positively simple it is to prepare too!
Shortcut Chicken and Noodles (shown at top of page) - The word "shortcut" is right in the name of this great 30 minute dinner recipe, so you know this is going to be one of those ridiculously simple supper recipes that's made using a magically easy cooking twist. This chicken dish cooks up in just 25 minutes and is the definition of comfort on a plate, so give it a try the next time you're in a hurry!
Crazy Easy Chicken Piccata - When you're in the mood for something fresh and lemon-y, try this stress-free chicken piccata recipe. It's a restaurant-worthy meal made in under half an hour. If all 30 minute dinner ideas were this delicious, we'd all be living like kings!
Quick Skillet Salisbury Steak - Salisbury steak is one of those traditional dinner dishes that we love serving our family. When you want to prepare one of the classics for your own family but don't have a lot of time on your hands, try this fast dinner recipe for Salisbury steak. It's a great 30 minute dinner to fix in a pinch and it has flavors that will have everyone coming back for seconds!
Want more lightning-fast meal ideas? We have plenty more you're sure to love in this collection of 30 Minute Recipes. Download a free, printable copy of 21 Quick & Easy Meals here and make cooking stress-free and simple.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- Old Southern Recipes: 22 Old Fashioned Meals
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spinach & Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- Cottage Pie
- Best Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes