15 Popular Recipes with Videos, Including Pecan Sticky Buns Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The readers have spoken on our sister site Mr. Food.com and you won't want to miss the most popular recipes with videos so far this year. Check out these fantastic Mr. Food recipes and helpful cooking videos featuring Mr. Food himself. Whether you're looking for the irresistible Pecan Sticky Buns recipe, the delectable Candy Bar Cake recipe or awesome Oatmeal Bars recipe, you won't get enough of these popular recipes. Plus follow along with Mr. Food as he uses his trademark charm to show you how easy it can be to create his Mr. Food recipes.
Most Popular Mr. Food Recipes
Creamy Crab Wontons - Creamy Crab Wontons are crowd-pleasing easy appetizers that are crispy outside and creamy inside. Made with versatile wonton wrappers, every bite is pure heaven, and no one will believe you made homemade wontons yourself!
Coconut Shrimp - This coconut shrimp recipe will take your taste buds to the tropics! It has a restaurant-worthy crispy, sweet coating sure to satisfy your crunch cravings!
Pecan Sticky Buns - Imagine the taste of fresh sticky buns hot from the oven. Now imagine the same buns ready in under 30 minutes. There's no need to imagine, 'cause you can easily make our Pecan Sticky Buns a reality.
Bed and Breakfast Blueberry Pancakes - Sunday mornings are made for reading the newspaper and for lazy breakfasts that make us feel special. This one, inspired by many of our country's coziest bed and breakfasts, is sure to be a rise-and-shine favorite!
Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets - Why pay for packaged or fast-food chicken nuggets when you can enjoy restaurant-quality versions of the dish right at home? Buttermilk Chicken Nuggets are fast and easy.
Tuscan One Pot -Chock-full of mood-boosting, healthy ingredients, this hearty, flavorful Tuscan One Pot Italian-style stew is sure to brighten dinnertime. Savor every last drop of this easy one pot with some crusty whole grain bread.
Skinny Pizza Casserole - Try this for a lighter version of homemade deep-dish pizza that's packed with flavor, minus the belly-busting guilt. Skinny Pizza Casserole is a super option for anyone watching their waistline.
Chicken and Dumplings - Why is this one of our favorite chicken soups? Maybe because of the homemade dumplings that are swimming in it. Chicken and Dumplings is a hearty soup that you can enjoy as a meal-starter or a main dish.
Salmon Patties - With this recipe, you get to reap the double rewards of the tasty health benefits and the convenience of canned salmon. These quick-cooking Salmon Patties are super sandwich-style on buns or served as is with your favorite go-alongs.
Lip Smackin Spareribs - Don't miss trying out on this easy, down-home, finger-lickin' recipe for pork spareribs that will do you proud!
Candy Bar Cake - You'd never guess that this cake started with a mix. It's dressed up with a layer of caramel topping and topped with peanut butter frosting but it's not finished until chopped candy bars are sprinkled on top!
Oatmeal Bars - Melt-in-your-mouth Oatmeal Bars are a healthy cookie option that taste so good, no one will even realize how wholesome and nutritious they are!
Extreme Caramel Apple Crisp - This homey-as-can-be Extreme Caramel Apple Crisp is a warm, fruit-filled dessert that literally shouts comfort. Serve as is or, with the contrast of vanilla ice cream, it's a flavor combo made in heaven.
Upside Down Apple Pie - This number one requested apple pie recipe, this upside-down apple pie will make you the apple of their eyes, especially when you serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Peanut Butter and Banana Cupcakes - You’ll love the homey flavorful combo of peanut butter and bananas in our Peanut Butter & Banana Cupcakes. Peanut butter frosting tops cupcakes made with banana bread muffin mix for a homemade treat fit for a king!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- Bible Food Recipes: 8 Heavenly Meals Inspired by the Bible
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on RecipeLion
- 21 Timeless Amish Recipes for Dessert
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- RecipeLion's Best of the Year: Our Top 100 Easy Recipes of 2019
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Simple Spanish Tapas Using Mushrooms
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker
- Instant Pot Chinese Fried Rice
- Bulgogi Beef Jerky
- Prime Rib Sandwich Pinwheel
- Traeger Mini Meatloaf Burgers
- Grilled Dinner Rolls
- Traeger Grilled Butternut Squash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes