Pink Lady Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A perfect Valentine’s Day Cocktail, or an option for a girls’ night, the Pink Lady Cocktail is a prim and pretty concoction that packs a serious wallop. I had my first egg white topped cocktail last year while visiting Austin, Texas for a food conference and while I wasn’t a huge fan of the actual cocktail I was served, the idea of adding a foamy egg white to a drink was just as wonderful as I always thought it was – though I had admittedly been a bit too nervous to try it at home!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce applejack
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes