We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cool, sweet, and refreshing, Brazilian lemonade is a tropical-inspired treat that’ll make you feel like you’re on a hot and sunny vacation. Condensed milk might not seem like your typical lemonade ingredient, but it adds a sweetness and creaminess that makes this a lemonade recipe like no other. And the limes round out the flavor profile with a tangy, refreshing kick. This so-called “lemonade” is actually made with limes, which offer a tropical twist to the classic lemonade recipe."
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes