Blueberry French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Blueberry French toast casserole made with fresh blueberries, cinnamon, brown sugar, and sweetened cream cheese is the perfect easy breakfast treat! This baked blueberry French toast recipe is easy to make (you can even prep it the night before!) and is always a big hit. If you love blueberries, try our blueberry pancake recipe and easy blueberry muffins next! You can make overnight blueberry French toast casserole by preparing the dish completely the evening before, then covering or wrapping it tightly and storing in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake it the next morning. You can also bake it ahead of time and reheat it in the toaster oven or microwave when ready to eat."
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes