We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Smoothies are so easy to make and so good for you! Our favorite is blueberry. You can substitute any fruit you want or combine fruits with this simple delicious recipe. I always use frozen berries to make the smoothie nice and thick, just the way we like them. You can certainly use low fat milk and yogurt to make them healthier. If the smoothie isn’t quite as sweet as you’d like , add pieces of a very ripe banana to sweeten it up or a little sugar. Since blueberry and lemon are one of my most favorite flavors I’m, going to make the next smoothie with lemon yogurt and blueberries. As far as smoothies go the sky’s the limit so have at it Kids , you’ll be glad you did! Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes