Cheeseburger Party Dip
There is nothing more satisfying than quick appetizer recipes that can feed a crowd. Try my Cheeseburger Party Dip for a wonderful mix of cheeses and fresh savory ingredients that taste just like the real thing. I promise, it will be a party hit!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- 2 cans (8 - ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (8 - ounces) packages of cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In skillet, brown ground beef with onion, drain. Pour browned meat and onion into slow cooker.
- Add garlic, salt, tomato sauce, ketchup, oregano, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and chili powder.
- Set Crock-Pot on Low until cream cheese has melted and is thoroughly blended, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Stir, serve with cube French bread or tortilla chips. For a spicier dip, add 1 chopped jalapeno pepper.
Read Next"Texas Trash" Dip