Hot Cheese Dip
For a different spin on your cheese dip recipe, try this one with hamburger and sausage. It kicks things up a bit, and everyone will love it!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 big hunk Velveeta cheese
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 pound hamburger meat
- 1 cup milk
- Melt cheese and milk together in the slow cooker, slowly.
- While it's melting, fry hamburger meat and sausage, drain grease.
- When cheese has melted, add the tomatoes, then add the hamburger and sausage.
- Heat until hot. Serve with kind of chips like Doritos. Note: melt cheese on low or ot will scorch fast and burn.
Read Next"Texas Trash" Dip