Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Plum crumble is one of my absolute favorite old family recipes that I return to time and time again! It’s the ideal comfort food; delicious on its own with warm, moist plums topped with a nutty, buttery crumble… and if you’re in the mood for even more decadence, just add a scoop of vanilla ice cream! This recipe takes only about forty-five minutes in total, so if you have last minute company, you can make it in a pinch! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- Blackberry Jam
- Savory And Delicious Cloud Eggs Recipe
- Shrimp Sheet Pan Fajitas Recipe
- Ninja Foodi Salmon
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Funnel Cake Recipe
- Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Super Quick Dole Whip Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes