Pecan Pie Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Pecan Pie Fudge is so tantalizing and festive, it actually makes a great holiday gift for those “hard to shop for” people on your list. And this is deceptively easy to make, too, with pre-made pie crust and basic ingredients. In fact, you may already have most of these things in your home, if you do a lot of baking. The combination of white chocolate, brown sugar, vanilla, and maple is seriously delicious, and I should warn you – when it is all mixed together, warm and melted, it can be a bit tough to stay out of."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Salted Caramel Mocha Pudding Cookies
- Ninja Cupcakes
- Raspberry Cream Jello Poke Cake
- Vegan Lemon Iced Lemon Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes