Pecan Pie Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Pecan Pie Fudge is so tantalizing and festive, it actually makes a great holiday gift for those “hard to shop for” people on your list. And this is deceptively easy to make, too, with pre-made pie crust and basic ingredients. In fact, you may already have most of these things in your home, if you do a lot of baking. The combination of white chocolate, brown sugar, vanilla, and maple is seriously delicious, and I should warn you – when it is all mixed together, warm and melted, it can be a bit tough to stay out of."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Bar
- Instant Pot No Bean Chili
- Spanish SautÉed Shrimp With Green Garlic Sauce
- Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Chilli Paneer Gravy
- Spinach Pasta
- Instant Pot No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon Gluten Free
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes