Pampushky (Ukrainian Donuts)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Pampushky (Ukrainian Doughnut) recipe is a light and airy raised doughnut without filling. These traditional Ukrainian donuts are made into modern mini (Carnival-style) doughnuts and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar just the way my Baba used to make them when I was a kid.Although they take a lot of time to make, I love these donuts so much that it’s not a sacrifice for me to make them every year. I have tried making other homemade doughnuts that are quicker or a little healthier (baked), but they just don’t cut it. These traditional donuts may take you a good couple of hours, but trust me, this is an easy Pampushky recipe and well worth your time and effort!"
Yields88 mini doughnuts + doughnut holes
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes