Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Saskatoon Berry (Juneberry) mini dessert is deceptively simple, layered in a shot glass, has Saskatoon berries, poached in coffee and kahlua, combined with mascarpone and white chocolate pudding, lady fingers and maple whipped cream. Although it looks elegant, it's the ultimate easy, quick and fancy tasting dessert shooter. You can make this shot glass dessert with frozen or fresh Saskatoon berries (Juneberries).And it's ready in under 30 minutes. Because sometimes you just want a little dessert. Course Dessert"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes